Richmond Double Feature Picture Show
“Thanks, COVID-19!” Edition
Thanks to everyone who filled out my survey, it was very helpful! We have planned two movie nights for October, details below. I’m really looking forward to spending some in-person time with a few friends! (Some of you I have not even seen since the beginning of the year.)
It is important for you to know that:
- Each evening will be limited to a total of 8 people.
- Masking is optional.
- Hugs and cuddles are welcome on request. ❤️ (And with consent!)
- We invite you to bring food and drink for yourselves and/or to share.
- We will have intermissions for snacking in the kitchen, but will not be eating during the movies.
- We are inviting a small group of friends for these events, and ask that you not pass invitations on to others at this time. The invitation list includes people who work with patients in healthcare.
We are relying on your to self-assess your health and any potential risk factors. On the day of the event, we ask that you take your temperature and this short health self-assessment.
If the survey shows any cause for concern, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, or if you feel at all unwell, please let me know and we will look forward to seeing you another time.
- Fever or chills
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Headache or muscle ache
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of smell or taste
Please RSVP using the form at the bottom of the page. If you’d like to attend both nights, let me know and I’ll do my best to accommodate you, but it may depend on availability. Hope to see you there!